Friday, January 29, 2010

POTD 1/22 - 1/29

Jan 22: What a motley crew... ready for winter camping & the Klondike Derby. The only problem? It RAINED & RAINED & RAINED. What happened to winter in Minnesota? Oh well, they had fun which is the important part.

Jan 23: Picture from our living room window. A dreary day for sure. They're busy building another building right next to us.

Jan 24: John gave a talk in Church today on "An Attitude of Gratitude". He did an AMAZING job.


Jan 25: Ben being goofy... you'd have to see it to truly understand.


Jan 26: Hmmm, what to say?




Jan 27: My first every hybrid project. It turned out so CUTE!!! I had a free template I downloaded & used the mailbox from the $1 spot at Target.




Jan 28: I don't know if I want to explain this picture...

Jan 29: Lego's are the toy of choice today...

No comments: