Thursday, January 21, 2010

POTD 1/16 - 1/21

We have been sick around here. It started on Friday when I got a call from the school that Ben had thrown up & even though school was over he couldn't ride the bus home. He was miserable -and after him I got it - I barely made it home from work on Monday & then went straight to bed. Now John is sharing in the joy & I'm hoping that we are all healthy soon. Thus lots of staying home & not doing much as you can see from the pictures :)


Jan 16: Zelda was the game of choice on the Wii today.



Jan 17: Back to the Wii - we are determined to complete Super Mario Bros as a family. After world 8 is a 'secret' world 9. After working & working & working together we finally completed Land 9-2. J & B were so overjoyed that they jumped up to do a belly slam.

Jan 18: MLK Day - no school for boys, but I got to work (until too sick to deal with it). As I came down the stairs to go to work this was the scene. John asleep on the couch, Ben playing a game on the new iTouch.


Jan 19: After discovering Vince Flynn as an author I've been having fun going back & reading through all the 'Mitch Rapp' novels.

Jan 20: Ben with his Scout Leaders.


Jan 21: John got sick again so back to plain foods. We've been eating a lot of plain potatoes from Wendy's...




1 comment:

codyandmeag said...

I love Vince Flynn too. Glad someone else enjoys those books! There are a few from him that aren't "Mitch Rapp" you should check those out.