Friday, January 15, 2010

POTD 1/11 - 1/15


Jan 11 - Ben built this really cool K'nex roller coaster. When I just downloaded the pictures thought I discovered that the picture he took didn't show the top. He's asleep on the couch (had to pick him up at school sick today) & so I'll do that tomorrow.



Jan 12 - Since moving into our new house I've enjoyed always having a candle burning. As you can see, I'm almost at the end of Vanilla Icing... wonder what will be next? :)


Jan 13 - A wonderful surprise came in the mail today. These gorgeous honeybell oranges. Thank you Amy... you really didn't need to, but we will enjoy them.

Jan 14 - Ben had his 1st band concert. We didn't get great pictures, but he did a great job & has enjoyed learning how to play the trombone.



Jan 15 - On my way to work today - a dreary Minnesota morning, just as I'm preparing to get on the freeway to go downtown.

In other news, the dr. finally figured out what is ailing me. I have extremely low levels of Vitamin D in addition to the low hemoglobin. I had envisioned all sorts of horrible things, but am greatful it's something simple & manageable. Vitamin D & Iron anyone? There is plenty to be found at our house! :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

i'm happy that it's nothing too serious (your health). i'm sure it's hard to any sunshine since it's been so cold up there this winter... more so than usual right?!

AES said...

I'm glad you are enjoying them!

All that pulling and straining you did to strap me up tight in my brace deserved a treat ;)