Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Anemia cont...

It's funny, now that I realize my hemoglobin is so low I REALLY feel tired :) Tomorrow I have the 'privilege' of having a Colonoscopy. This morning as I was straining soup so I would have some broth for my lunch today I told them I only was able to have liquids - no food. You should have seen the frightened look Ben gave me. Apparently they are all too familiar with my frame of mind when I get overly hungry.

So, being a bit tired & not feeling like doing much I make J & B play our new Wii game that we got for Christmas - Super Mario Bros. We have been having so much fun playing together - well, I have fun & they willingly stop what they are doing to play with me. So last night I asked for 30 minutes of their time. Being the 'obedient' sons that they are they came to play. Well, we are at the final castle & they got so involved in the game that when I said 30 minutes was up - there was no stopping them. "But we have to get past this?" After another 30 minutes we decided Super Bowser would have to wait to be defeated another day.

No comments: