Thursday, February 19, 2009

Latest layouts...

I've just been feeling so ugh... so this is my little escape from the noisiness of the rest of my life. :)
These are all for various different challenges...
We are officially done with the digi scrapping race. While it was fun & I did get a ton of 'stuff' I was ready for it to be over.




Other news, I took John to the eye dr. today (he failed the eye exam at school) & he is going to be the proud recipient of new contact lenses. We debated between glasses & contacts, but I just felt like contacts would be easier for him. Ok... of to play a quick game of Mario Kart with Ben before Survivor starts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love them pages!

JP said...

Having no internet at the house for 2 weeks...no fun...had to get my Lynne blog fix...as always a fun to see the pages you've made and to hear or read what is going on!