Thursday, February 26, 2009

I haven't scrapped in days (I know that sounds silly!) but all my digi supplies that were completely organized on my EHD - somehow got untagged, meaning I couldn't find anything. In my few extra moments I've started to go back & get organized, but tonight as the wind is blowing and the snow is flying & parent teacher conferences were cancelled due to the weather I decided I just needed to go for it.



Tomorrow will be there to continue preparing for the Primary activity on Saturday and finishing my sharing time for Sunday.

John is off on a field trip tomorrow - tubing 1/2 the day & going to a nature center at the park the other half. I think he'll be glad for all this fresh new snow. He went to the temple on Wednesday night with the YM/YW & had a good time. His current enjoyment is his Technology Ed class this semester. They've been building metal cars (and this is fun?) and he's having the time of his life.

I've been helping with Ben's Destination Imagination team this week while one of the leaders is on vacation. Kids can be so frustrating, but after helping Ben with some stuff tonight I think he'll go tomorrow with a new attitude. It was pretty interesting to watch kids complain & whine & then when I showed Ben how to give everyone something to do so they would feel included & part of it they all had a great time. Ben is so serious about it & the rest of them all goof off, so he's having to really step up and be a leader.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oohhh, the things we do for our children! :)