Saturday, February 28, 2009


Every now & then I just need to do something that is not boy! I love green & pink - so I hope Tessa likes this quick little layout I did for her.

Today we held one of our Primary quarterly activities. Thank goodness it's over & it seemed to turn out ok. We had made muslin dolls (ok - I didn't make any dolls, but mom did. I know she didn't enjoy it so we're going to chock it up to yet another one of her amazing good deeds). At the activity we decorated the dolls to resemble a person in each child's family - someone that has helped to make their family eternal. We had pioneers, grandparents & lots of Sunbeams did their own parents :) At the primary program in October each child will give a talk & tell a story about the person that their doll resembles. I've been a little nervous about it all - it seems a little overzealous to me, but I do have to admit, the dolls turned out very cute. I guess I can't actually call it a "Primary" activity as most parents did stay to help their kids.

Well, I'm just here waiting for the laundry to get done so I can go to bed - and I'm falling asleep. Good night blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the Layout!!!! You nailed the monkey part too! Did you know that monkeys are her favorite animals? I love your Primary Activity day idea! I hope you took some pictures and will post them!!! You are amazing!