Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just a quick update...

it's been a long day. I got to work a little late & could sense right away something was different. While I had apparently been going along in my own little lala land - layoffs came to Target. While, thankfully, I wasn't affected there were 11 members of the technical team that I work with that were let go. Needless to say, it was not a pleasant day.
The digi scrapping race continues. I've already received some fun prizes for participating. It's been quite fun. I'm also participating in some challenges at another site I enjoy.
I was given a specific kit for this challenge & had to use every item. I did a little recoloring (love Photoshop) & think it turned out ok.

This was a layout I made where I had to scrap an "addiction"

This layout was for the race, but had some pretty simple requirements - I had to "scraplift" a layout from someones' gallery that I admire

This layout was merely for fun - trying to catch up on personal layouts. I've noticed I've done alot of layouts for Ben. I always thought the first child had more pictures, but apparently in our house Ben likes to pose for the camera :)

This was a fun layout - it was part of a "Speed Scrap". Every 10 minutes you get additional instructions for an hour & then you have a short amount of time to complete. It was the first one I had done & as simple & quick as this was I really like it.

2 comments:

JP said...

I love when you post your digi pages! And glad you are still with Target!

Unknown said...

I am loving the first page :) Yes, I am a bit biased. Seriously, I check your blog often just so I won't miss out on your cute pages! I am glad you still are employed :)