Friday, January 9, 2009

Challenge 2

This challenge was different in that both partners had to work on 1 layout. Now, initially I panicked. How on earth were we going to do this? Amazingly, it was done & posted before I even had a chance to think about it. I had these pictures of John & Ben (which I had to bribe them to let me use!). I added the paper & journaling - sent it off to my partner. She added the title & elements & it was done. I've been sitting here not feeling like I'm in a race since we got done so quickly. I was pleased with how it turned out.


Since I've been waiting for the next challenge I finally decided to just go do a layout on my own. I've challenged myself to complete 200 layouts this year & must keep moving. I did this layout & while it's simple I loved how it turned out.

In other happenings, John is now in a Lego Robotics class after school - it's a pretty cool opportunity. Ben has started on a Destination Imagination team after school & that will be fun for him. They both have the competitions in March & I should probably make sure they're not on the same date. That might turn out to be a stressful day, since I can't imagine the schools they are at would be close to each other.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like simple! Really cute!

JP said...

I looove the snow cave layout with the watermark picture on the bottom left side...amazing!

Mike said...

The boys are getting so big.