Sunday, January 4, 2009

And so the race begins...

Here's my layout for Challenge #1 - we had to 'tear' a photo. At first I was a bit intimidated by having to learn a new technique, but I'm pleased with the final result.



In other news, it was the first Sunday of the new year. New Sunbeams, new Primary classes. It probably wasn't the smoothest Sunday, but it went ok. The new Sunbeams were beyond excited to join the big kids and while I pride myself on knowing every kid & something about them, I have been a tad bit apprehensive about the Wharton twins who are now in Sunbeams. They are identical twin girls & while I've been told there are differences I'm just going to have to have someone tell me when they are both right in front of me. It will all work out. Off to check on boys & homework...

No comments: