Saturday, December 20, 2008

Today is our get ready for Christmas travel day... I'm taking John & Ben to Madison, WI where we will meet Brad & he'll take them to Indiana for Christmas. List of things to do...
  • Car tuned up
  • Presents wrapped
  • Boys electronics (car entertainment) ready
  • Laundry, laundry & more laundry
  • Schedule for J's homework over the break (much to his dismay!)

Ok, I think I can handle this -

I love this layout - it was all the pictures that J & B took on Christmas Eve at Larry & Lynae's house.


Cutie patootie little Paige...proud to be 2

Yes - a bit off on the seasons, but had a template I wanted to use & delete (love cleaning out the EHD!)
**All credits for layouts can be found by clicking on my digi layouts link

1 comment:

JP said...

You are a hoot!!! Love the pictures from Christmas Eve and so cool the boys took the pictures. Paige's page is sooo cute! What a great layout and concept...trying to show with her fingers she is 2! Thanks for all the Christmas things for the kids (we told them they were from John and Ben). Love having the ski picture framed (Leah quickly claimed it for her room). Merry Christmas!