Thursday, December 11, 2008

I know my fans are just dying to see my latest scrapbook pages - ok, maybe not, but I like to look at them :) :) :) I've been home from work for a few days - feeling completely rotten. I take cold medicine to help my nose stop running, which then conks me out. As soon as I raise my head up out comes the ... gunk. As gross as this is it's quite creative - John calls me the 'mucus fountain'. I know... tmi!

Other news - it's official. I am part of Team 56 for the upcoming Amazing Digi Scrapping Race 4. What is this you ask? While I'll always love the Amazing Race first this will be my feeble attempt to fill the hours while I wait for the next season with Phil. Basically we race around the digi scrapping world making layouts & earning prizes. Yep, maybe not India or Moscow but Scrap Orchard here I come ... Notice the 'blinkie' on the right. I'm starting to become a tad bit amazed by myself. There is nothing a person can't learn to do with a little help from the world wide web. How did we ever survive without it?

So... did anyone else taste the yummy holiday milk we've become so enamored with at our house? I'm waiting for reviews from others..














These pictures are scanned in so they don't look as good - but the memory is captured, which is the whole point.




2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I've had the a yucky cold too. So much to do and so little energy. I have not tasted the milk, because I haven't dragged myself to the grocery store for awhile. Maybe today...I hope you feel better soon.

Bethany said...

Cute layouts! Congratulations on the Digiscrap event. It sounds like you've found a perfect creative outlet.