Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The sad day finally came that I was released as Primary President. I was extremely sad for a few days - Primary was in a sense my security blanket at church (please don't psychoanalyze!), but as the news set in I felt an enormous sense of relief. I knew that many changes were going to need to occur & now I no longer needed to be the person to worry about it. I will miss the kids tremendously... but as with all things.. change is necessary. Here's a letter that Jennie E. wrote for me - is this just the sweetest little note? Put a smile on my face for sure...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tender! read it on bad days for a lift :)

couplabz said...

While I have never been Primary President, I do enjoy subbing in Primary. The kids are so innocent and non-judgemental. They are so willing to forgive and make you smile at the things they say.

What a wonderful note. I agree with Jodi, read it on bad days for a lift.

Thank you for your post. I'm still trying to figure out what her issue is.