Tuesday, June 23, 2009

J & B made it back from Canada & after doing John's laundry he left again - this week he is at the Scout Encampment with all the stakes from Minnesota. It's extremely hot, so I'm hoping he's finding ways to stay cool - but he should be having lots of fun. Here are some pictures of their trip -



A lighthouse on the north shore of Lake Superior - they look like tourists!

I love this picture - I think it completely sums up their personalities. They just got on the ski lift to take them up for a ride on the Alpine Slide. John is looking up with excitement & anticipation for a new adventure. Ben has a look of worry, wondering if he really wanted to get himself into this. He was upset with John that he wouldn't immediately put down the protection bar.
While John is gone - Ben is enjoying having the computer all to himself. Monday he went to work with me - and was very patient when he got a bit bored. Today he stayed home by himself - but I came home early & we went to the movie "Up". I highly recommend it. Cute story & fun message.

No comments: