Sunday, April 5, 2009

So, as a follow up to the little DI fiasco - everytime we're at the school for an event I always ask Ben to please point out this 'coach' to me. I'm just beyond curious as to what she looks like. Well, she wasn't at the Family Fun Night. Next up was the Arts & Academic Expo - as Ben & I were walking around he casually mentioned to me to remind him to tell me something when we got outside. Ben had done a puzzle & then framed it for the Arts & Academic Expo. We still haven't hung it on our wall, but he did a great job. So, back to the night... we left & as I was starting the car I asked Ben what he wanted to tell me.

Ben: She was there.
Me: Who was there?
Ben: You know...
Me: She was there & you didn't point her out to me?
Ben: I didn't want you to yell at her?
Me: Yell? I just wanted to see what this disappointing coach looked like & glare at her.
Ben: There... there she is.
Me: Where
Ben: Drive fast - she's getting in the car over there.

So... I still didn't see her, but now I know what to look for... beware Mrs. Payer! I really want to give you a mean look!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds just like my kids...what I think they're saying is, "I hope my mom will give her a piece of her mind, as long as I am not there!"
Cute post! :)