Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm so far behind... My blog still looks like February... I haven't done much scrapping... I've been working a lot... taking care of some Primary stuff... and well, just kind of running under the radar lately.


I have been participating at weekly challenges at one of my favorite digi sites - jenwilsondesigns.com... so these are my latest layouts from there...







John had his Lego Robotics competition. Their team didn't do well overall, but they placed second for their Programming. I was proud of them for that accomplishment.


Ben has had a disappointing month. He had been working on a Destination Imagination team & had put quite a bit of energy into it. I had taken some time off work to help when one of the coaches had been out of town, and while they were a bit behind a little direction would have done wonders for the team. The next week when the coach was back in town she decided to cancel their participation in the competition. The kids had no input into the decision. I was so frustrated & never really got a decent answer from her. I spoke to the teacher who oversaw the whole program, but nothing happened. Ben was so disappointed, and who could blame him.
Other than that, we just keep moving along.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

I love the Colorado page. I'll always be a Colorado girl! I like the list page, too.

Unknown said...

So sorry for Ben! Love your pages & thank you for sharing your thoughts. 650 cards...wow...maybe they'd be worth a lot to someone out there? :)

Becky said...

Hey Lynne! I came looking for your email address and found your blog instead! I am also a loyal cjane reader. I read blogs these days instead of books.
Do you do all of your scrapbooking digitally? That blows me away. Changing my blog background is about as good as it gets for me. They are really beautiful!