Friday, May 8, 2009

Things I'm lovin' this week ----

1) Chicken Salad sandwich from Panera (it was super yummy but also helped that my boss paid ) :)

2) Kemps Frozen Yogurt Parfaits - individual sized. No over-indulging!

3) John doing disco moves to Bee Gees.

4) Quiet Friday nights at home - John on 1 computer, Mom on 1 computer, Ben lost in a new book!

5) Spring has sprung!

6) Thin crust Hawaiian pizza

7) My Canon printer - it makes my Primary calling a thousand times easier :)

8) Free digital scrapping supplies won from silly trivia competitions



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pages. Did you get a new fancy printer? Hurray!

Lynne said...

Actually - I've had my printer for a couple of years... I got it on QVC of all places. It's just never given me any problems & I've loved it since day 1.