Thursday, October 9, 2008

Too busy scrappin'

It's not like I've forgotten my blog or had anything to say. It's just that I've been in an overwhelmed state. So, I've thrown myself into organizing my digi scrapping supplies (brainless activity). Then I've been scrapping - relaxing activity.


Amongst it all is work & 7th grade Algebra & Primary & 7th grade Algebra & running for Student Council in 5th grade & 7th grade Algebra. You get the picture!


I shall post some of my latest pages & then come back this weekend & spend some quality time updating my blog & making it look pretty & fall like :)







4 comments:

codyandmeag said...

Hey Aunt Lynne- I have been wanting to get into digital scrapbooking but I have a ton of questions... maybe I could email you cuz it looks like you really know what you are doing. I am a regular scrapbooking novice and I know nothing about digital scrapbooking.... thanks... hope everything is going well for John and Ben:)
Meag

Mike said...

The boys look good. Everytime Austin wears his Minnesota Gopher shirt, we tell him that is were John and Ben live.

JP said...

You have been busy digi scrapbooking!!! You are amazing at it! You need to teach a class! So fun to talk to you today!

Mia said...

Lynne, they are beautiful pages. I am way impressed! I may have to come over some evening and have you show me this digital thing in action! And then of course back to 7th grade algebra!